Private Dinner Deposits
The Butchers Table - Private Dining Experience T-Bone
YOUR BEEF IS YOUR DEPOSIT FOR YOUR EVENT. SELECT A SHORTLOIN HERE The Butchers Table – Private Dining Set within the Argyle Smokehouse and Butchery is the ‘Butchers Table’, imagine a huge wooden table set for a scrumptious feast and positioned right in the center of a working Butchers Shop. This experience gives you the opportunity to impress your friends with your very own slab of dry aged beef, which is tagged, presented & cut in front of you and your guest before being cooked to perfection by our butchers and chefs. Take a tour of the Butchery and dry aging rooms, learn about the age-old art of making this beef taste truly amazing. The complete experience is a five-course meal of a seafood platter, smoked butchers board, huge bone in steaks cut for sharing with chips thrice fried in duck fat, salad, house baked bread, and a cheese board to finish. Fast Facts
- Minimum guest 10 pax : Maximum 16 pax
- Private? Yes the entire shop will be for your party, the shutters are brought down to make this a totally private affair
- Cigars? We have a terrace where you can enjoy a fine whisky and cigar
- BYO? Yes, this meal is particularly well versed to accompany big and bold reds, bring your celebrated vintages and enjoy with friends and family
- Special Menus requirements? Yes, our chef will work with you on customizing the menu.
“I am really impressed with the Argyle Wagyu Ribeye. The flavor and texture of the beef is top notch. For 2kg of beef I paid what if usually pay for 2 quality steaks at a high end supermarket. The value is second to none in Hong Kong! Couldn’t recommend this product enough.
Great value for melt in your mouth flavourful Aussie wagyu beef. Medium rare, very light pepper corn and brandy sauce, kids and the missus loved it! For the price I was very pleasantly surprised, will order again.
Had my first rib eye from you today- it was bloody brilliant and knocked socks off anything else I’ve had here (Jason’s/great/ bones blades) . I think 2 kg of meat can look daunting to some on line but if you think half set aside for a Sunday roast and vac the rest into steaks it’s much easier to consider . Thanks again superb quality G”