Public Sausage Making Class - 3rd March 2020
Sausage Making Classes Set within the Argyle Smokehouse and Butchery we are holding a public sausage making class on March 03 at 6:30pm. The cost of the experience is $140 per person, we have reduced the price to $120 as a starting promotion! Christmas Gift Vouchers can be redeemed for this class. Sausage Class Format:
- Learn how to butcher legs of pork and lamb
- Select and combine the ingredients from a recipe or get creative and design your own
- Grind the meat and combine it with your ingredients
- Stuff the sausage meat into natural casings using a sausage stuffer
- Linking the Sausages
- Dinner – Sausage & Mash + Onion Gravy & Peas
- Complimentary drinks
- Your own sausages cooked for your dinner at The Smokehouse
- 1kg of Sausages to take home (retail value $20)
- A prize for the best sausage of the evening
“I am really impressed with the Argyle Wagyu Ribeye. The flavor and texture of the beef is top notch. For 2kg of beef I paid what if usually pay for 2 quality steaks at a high end supermarket. The value is second to none in Hong Kong! Couldn’t recommend this product enough.
Great value for melt in your mouth flavourful Aussie wagyu beef. Medium rare, very light pepper corn and brandy sauce, kids and the missus loved it! For the price I was very pleasantly surprised, will order again.
Had my first rib eye from you today- it was bloody brilliant and knocked socks off anything else I’ve had here (Jason’s/great/ bones blades) . I think 2 kg of meat can look daunting to some on line but if you think half set aside for a Sunday roast and vac the rest into steaks it’s much easier to consider . Thanks again superb quality G”